Ewa Sonnet Love

Florence Welch and Daisy Lowe in Vintage Florals and Denim Hotpants
Two British celebs are hanging out in New York at the moment. Amazing singer Florence Welch, and model Daisy Lowe. They had dinner with my mate Alexa Chung last night, which is how I know what's going on... What I found particularly interesting was how they are dressing pretty identically. They both started off in denim hotpants in the heat the other day. I don't love this on either of them. Flo is more interesting, Daisy works it better, but I give a thumbs down to both looks.
I was much, much happier when I saw this on Florence. A vintage silk floral dress true to her 70s style influencers. Especially paired with those incredible brown Gucci shoes. Amazing.
Daisy too looked a whole heap better in her floral dress. I am a huge fan of how she brings sexy to everything she wears. I used to permanently wear boots with my feminine dresses back in the 90s so I love this look. And the slutty red bra and nails just brings the whole look back from too literal. I love this. Go Daisy!
Idle Talk: