Ewa Sonnet Love

Jennifer Aniston in Floral Dior: Terrific or Twee?
Yikes. I'm not going to lie. I have gone off Jennifer Aniston big time. I am pretty much alone in this if you take into account that she remains one of the biggest cover stars for magazines. But I think I may have a few more on my side after her appearance in London last night for the premier of her new movie, We're The Millers. To which she wore a floral Dior dress with an open back.
To start with this dress is not meant to be worn by a woman in her forties. Teens or twenties at best. And even then only the most saccharine sweet ones. Not an intelligent, grown woman with a fine line in sarcastic humour, surely? It's just too damn twee for it's own good. And yes, of course I am delighted that Jen is wearing 'not-black'. It's is a wonderful switch up. But did we have to travel all the way from uniform black waaaaaaaaaaaaay over to the pretty florals vibes in one leap? I am not sold. But are you? Do you love this prettiness on her? Let me know.
Idle Talk: