Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Hudson in Antonio Berardi and Balmain
I'm not even sure what Kate Hudson is promoting right now. I am sure it is a delightful comedic film, which is (correctly) where Kate sees herself. I love that she doesn't pretend to be all serious, thespian, vegan, actor person. They are just smug.  Anyhoodle, whatever she is promoting is getting an excellent punt, as Kate really brought it yesterday in two amazing outfits. One for daytime, and then this one, by Antonio Berardi, for the night TV appearance on Leno.
Kate is often in white, mostly because I guess it really suits her. And this one is especially feminine and flattering and good on her. No surprises, but a really good showing. And it makes me what to download the clip and watch the segment.
Earlier in the day, however, Kate blew our minds. Another denim dress. This time by Balmain. Much like Amanda Seyfried yesterday, this 80s influence both amuses and amazes me. The quilting, checks, zips, fabric roses and embellishments may all seem too much — especially on such a tiny, tiny dress. And yet it works on Kate.
I think that this is a sensational look. Almost so wrong it is right. But not in an ironic hipster way, rather in a deliberately, by design genius kind of a way. I wish the shoes were different. I properly hate these for both the looks. But since the rest is so awesome, I will overlook these. You probably didn't even notice them till I pointed them out. So what do you think? Does this work for you? Let me know.
Idle Talk: