Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Moss for Mango 2012
So we already knew that Kate Moss was the face of high street brand, Mango Fall campaign 2012. But now we see the results of the shoot. And even I have to admit it all looks jolly good.
I have always thought that Mango rather over-eggs the pudding. By which I mean there is always an unnecessary detail on their designs. Just a hair too much for one garment. And yet this campaign looks clean. And incredibly Kate-Moss-cool.
That holy fashion grail of undone-doneness is perfectly captured in these images shot in studio and with a minimum of fuss and frill. Relying entirely on the phenomenon that is Kate Moss.
I am not a card-carrying Kate Moss fan. Never have been. And yet. With every new editorial or campaign that comes out with her face on it, I can't help but be impressed and blown away with what she is able to do for these brands. Respect where it is due. You know.
What do you guys think of the campaign? Will it make you pop along to Mango and check out their new range? Will it compel you to buy on the basis that if it is good enough for Kate, it is good enough for you? Let me know your thoughts.
Idle Talk: