Ewa Sonnet Love

Lara Stone in Christopher Kane Camo For Husband's Birthday
Just yesterday I mentioned Lara Stone. She was announced as the number ten highest earning model of last year, despite her break to have a baby. I didn't post a picture of her as she has been out of the spotlight since giving birth. And then there she was. Resplendent in her shimmering camouflage mini dress by Christopher Kane as she hosted a birthday party for her husband, funny man and TV personality David Walliams.
I have to say that I think she looks prettier and sexier than ever. There is a softness to her that wasn't there before. She has lost the obvious sex appeal and bloomed into a more sensual being. I think that she looks amazing. I don't actually care for the dress that much to be honest, but I still think she looks sensational. Welcome back.
Idle Talk: