Ewa Sonnet Love

Paloma Faith Festival Performance Style 2013
Doing performances on two days at the V Festival this weekend, maverick songstress Paloma Faith reminded me what performance style is all about. I was listening to a track from her yesterday and thinking how under appreciated she is, just as I stumbled across this picture of her resplendent in Dolce and Gabbana, from the first day of the festival. Doesn't she just look sensational?
And it didn't end there. On he second day, she donned this little purple and gold number by Julien Macdonald. As you do. Matching your headgear. And all that whining I have been doing about how dated the leotards of Rihanna, Beyonce and JLo are starts to really make sense. I mean just look how amazing this is. This is what I call style.
And just to hammer it home, off-stage Paloma looks pretty awesome too. How do I get a hold of a blouse like that? Gimme!
Idle Talk: