Ewa Sonnet Love

Pippa Middleton in Cricket Outfit for Vanity Fair
Seriously? Is this girl such a flagrant opportunist that she doesn't mind looking like a complete fool just to get her profile up? In her column for Vanity Fair September issue, Pippa Middleton uses her position as contributing editor to discuss the superficial fripperies of watching cricket. Now don't get me wrong, I love a good old superficial chat AND a relaxing day of cricket. But this column is written with such vague idiocy that even I cringe with embarrassment.
And then, just to make things worse, she gets all togged up in a cricket outfit for the pictures. Now I know Chanel resort was thematically built around cricket outfits. But Pipps is not suited to Chanel. Nor to a vintage-style cricket cap worn at a jaunty angle. In fact I find this entire situation the worst kind of posturing from a normal, middle-class girl trying so desperately to be seen as aristocratic. And just coming off as silly. Which is the worst kind of crime an otherwise intelligent girl can commit in my book. Dreadful. Stop it.
Idle Talk: