Ewa Sonnet Love

Diane Kruger in the Pink in Mary Katrantzou
Just as you are thinking, "can this woman do no wrong?" She wears these two outfits on the same weekend. Not everyone is completely sold on this pink Mary Katrantzou mixed prints dress on Diane Kruger this past weekend, but I happen to love it. In fact it is one of her best for a while. I adore the colour on her. I think she avoids pink as it is too obvious for a blonde. But actually it really works. And the print gives it all the edge she needs. Perfect.
HOWEVER, not looking quite as great was an appearance at the summer TV panels. Diane wore this black and white Antonio Berardi dress with the sculptured shoulders. We can't see her in any pictures standing up, in which I am certain she looked amazing. However, she probably should have sat down in it before settling on this as a dress to wear for a sitting-down event. You know? The shoulders are a bit too much like this, I think. What do you think? Let me know.
Idle Talk: