Ewa Sonnet Love

Trend Alert: Trousers. All of Them.
AKM-GSI
We spoke a little earlier today about Michelle Williams and her cropped tux trouser of delight. And I have to say that right now I am OBSESSED with trousers. Every day. No dresses. No skirts. Just trousers. I like a coloured chino or denim. I like a print pant. And yes, I adore a black ankle cropped trouser. And a black loose fit pyjama trouser. I love them all. So how are the celebs doing it?
In the past few days, we have seen Brooklyn Decker supporting her husband Andy Roddick at the US Open wearing Isabel Marant print jeans. I want these with all my heart. I may need to settle for the Rag & Bone floral version of Sophia Bush, however.
Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
Julia Stiles was lovely and relaxed in her peach sheer blouse paired with her soft, loose black trousers at a opening on the weekend.
Michael Simon/startraksphoto
And Zoe Saldanah was just perfection in her Armani Exchange red jeans and simple white tee and flats. Who doesn't need a pair of red jeans this season? No one, that's who. Just get some. Done.
Idle Talk: