Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham Goes Horse Riding Bra-less and in Sandals
I love Victoria Beckham, I really do. Anyone who has read this blog before will know I am a devoted VB fan. I think both her fashion lines are incredible. I love her opticals and sunglasses. And I think she is funny and warm and a wonderful mother and a brilliant fantasy BFF. I especially like her style. And yet, when heading off for a horse ride in the canyons with your family, I have to question some of her sartorial decisions here.
I mean, would you really go horse riding under ANY circumstances without a bra on? I simply can't imagine this was a comfortable situation. For anyone. And the flimsy, open thong sandals? Really? Is that the safest way to ride a horse? I am a bit flummoxed to be honest.
And so I take a little comfort in looking at this picture of David and how much more sensibly he is attired for the occasion. Sigh.
Idle Talk: