Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham in Flares and Heels at Disneyland
I am not sure I would ever consider wearing heels to a theme park myself, despite my love of all things Victoria Beckham. VB and family hit up Disneyland yesterday and for the day out, she wore flared denim jeans from her own denim line, a black vest and heeled sandals. Just how much walking around and rides can one do in heels, I wonder?
But it was little baby Harper that stole the style show on the day adventure. She wore the most adorable denim romper with tiny little Converse high top sneakers. I mean, c'mon. How delicious?? I think she should hang out with Sandra Bullock's Louis. They would be the best dressed toddlers in the world.
David was his usual casually stylish self, all subdued in black and blue denim, with what looks like the entire family's day-out goodies strapped to his back. And somehow still manages to look like he is in a fashion editorial. Props.
Idle Talk: