Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 Emmy Awards Red Carpet: Best Dressed in Bordeaux
Oh I know I got all fancy with the term 'bordeaux'. Obviously we are talking a deep blood red colour that is super flattering on ladies with dark hair and eyes. And on the 2012 Emmy Awards Red Carpet on Sunday night, it was a great choice for several women. Only two stood out though. They were firstly the divine and buxom Kat Dennings whom I utterly adore on Two Broke Girls. I want her to be my mate. And her J.Mendel dress is stratospheric in its magnificence. Especially since it is dressing some specific curves. Well played. Maybe my look of the night. Definitely in top five.
Also looking extraordinarily lovely was Tina Fey. Dressed in Vivienne Westwood. And without question the best she has ever looked on any red carpet ever. Anywhere. Fact. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Idle Talk: