Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 Emmy Awards Red Carpet: Best Dressed in Orange
The second colour trend of the 2012 Emmy Awards Red Carpet was also a citrus. But this one was orange. Tangerine in fashion terms but really shades of orange. Starting with my favourite in this colour, that worn by Ginnifer Goodwin. It was Monique Lhullier. And those shoes are Christian Louboutin. And at least half of you will disagree. But I loved its unexpectedness and hemline.
Of course my mate Cat Deeley also looked terrific in orange — this one by Andrew Gn. And beaming all the live long day. I think that she is very very happy right now.
The crazy old broad, Jessica Lange, also wore orange. It was J.Mendel and accessorised in gold. And sunglasses. Love this lady.
From Boardwalk Empire, Gretchen Mol, at first glance took my breath away. Then I realised that her pretty Valentino dress was compromised. Mostly by the matchy-matchy nature of her shoes and clutch. And I ask why? Why spoil such a good thing? But nice effort.
And I guess we have to say 'well dressed' to Padma Lakshmi who wore a Monique Lhullier floor sweeper that is extremely lovely. I am just having to overcome my irritation at her face to say so. No, it's nothing specific, just a regular irritation that I always have with her. But nice dress.
Idle Talk: