Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Venice Film Festival: Freida Pinto and Michelle Dockery in Miu Miu
There are themes on the blog today. First we are sticking with a pink colour theme. And second we appear to have a Downton Abbey fixation at the moment. Well, who can blame me. The programme is fabulous. I am personally half way through the third season and they are about to start with the fourth. So happy. Oh and while I am all giddy with happiness, let's also remember that I have a particular fondness for lil' Freida Pinto as she is a young woman, oft seen on red carpets, but is always dressed with class and dignity. Today particularly I appreciate that.
Frieda was in Venice this past week, supporting Miu Miu at the 2013 Venice Film Festival. Together with Michelle Dockery from Downton. They were, of course, both seen for the second time in Miu Miu. Michelle looked incredible again. This simple, slightly 60s style is perfect on her and her bob. But it was Freida I particularly loved this time round. In pink.
Don't you think that it is an absolutely sensational dress? I also love the low, block heel shoes. And a simple ponytail. This look is like a cup of refreshing peppermint tea after a big meal, full of saturated fats and soggy textures. I have been slammed with too much tacky fashion trend of late, and these outfits wash away the onslaught and make me all happy again. Merci beaucoup.
Idle Talk: