Ewa Sonnet Love

All Last Night's Parties in Pictures
I was listening to The Velvet Underground's classic tune All Tomorrow's Parties whilst looking at the picture feeds this morning. And thus a collection of pictures from all last night's parties and the best of the outfits. Starting with Natalie Portman, of whom I am often highly critical due to her disproportionately short arms. But this dress by Dior is brilliant. By raising the waistline with that bold splash of yellow, she makes her arms more balanced. Perfect. And she is looking very pretty. Great dress. Best for a long time.
At the same ballet event as Nats was Drew Barrymore in her usual slightly hipster, understated-but-expensive style as she is head to foot in Chanel. This woman is turning into one quirky, classy broad. Love.
Then there was a party in Milan which saw Cate Blanchett in one of her prettiest dresses yet. It is a red and white feathered creation by Prabal Gurung and it is sensational! One of the few of hers that isn't actually polarising, but pretty to everyone, I think.
Blake Lively was at the same party. She was in a spangled Gucci jumpsuit. Probably not my best ever Blake look, but super cool. I mean really. A spangle Gucci jumpsuit. I die.
Over in Lake Como there was a Martini party with Rosie Huntington Whiteley as the Martini girl. She was in red lace and was accompanied by Lily Allen who was almost certainly in vintage. I absolutely adore this dress that Lily is wearing. It may be my favourite of all last night's party dresses. And it would work on Drew just as well. That's the one I want. What about you? Pick yours and let me know.
Idle Talk: