Ewa Sonnet Love

Blake Lively in Gucci at Milan Fashion Week
I mentioned earlier this week that I thought that Sienna Miller had the magic in her, because she can look like she rolled out of a dumpster and still be unbearably pretty. I now think that Blake Lively has the magic too. Differently. Just by being unbelievably gorgeous. There must be wizardry afoot. I mean if I was ever going to make a film and have a human fairy or such magician in it, I wouldn't move without casting Blake in that role. 
I have disappeared off on a tangent. That's what Blake does to me. She was in the front row of the Gucci show in Milan yesterday. Wearing a butterscotch leather Gucci dress. Bronzed heels. And a stack o' bangles.
Blake was cuddled up to the most influential person in fashion in the world, Anna Wintour. They were getting on like a house on fire. The only two people to make Anna Wintour smile this past couple of weeks have been Harper Beckham and Blake Lively. Magic, you see.

Idle Talk: