Ewa Sonnet Love

Cat Deeley Dazzles at 2013 Emmy Awards Functions
Many of you will know that my favourite TV programme ever, of all TV programmes ever, is the US version of So You Think You Can Dance. I am literally waiting with bated breath for the new series to start here. I catch myself holding my breath as I scroll through the new listings for the week. The host of the show is book club mate Cat Deeley, and she was nominated for a Creative Arts Primetime Emmy for her work on the show.
Cat may not have won this weekend, but she certainly won the best dressed prize. She turned out in a white Badgley Mischka asymmetrical dress, silver sparkly Jimmy Choo shoes and a clutch by JC as well. And of course her lovely and very funny husband, Patrick Kielty, whom I have loved since the turn of the century. Love them both really.
The next day, Cat attended an event preceding the big 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards, taking place next weekend. She kept her accessories and hair all the same, but swapped out her dress for a pinker tunic that I liked very much. Well played Cat lady.
Idle Talk: