Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Watson in Dior. Dress Over Pants.
The warning signs were there. We have moved through an entire year of seeing them pop up on both couture and RTW runways. And now, for the first time, we see it on the red carpet, courtesy of Ms Emma Watson. I'm afraid it is unavoidable now. Dress over pants is back.
Last night at a UK premier of her new movie, Emma Watson proved her style stripes to me. I have never been sold on the girl. I didn't really get why all you guys thought she was a style maven. But now, maybe, I am coming around to it. It takes fashion cahoonas to be the first. Although it probably helped that it was Dior.
Earlier in the day she popped into a radio station for an interview and looked cool in combat boots and specs. Maybe that was what softened my stone cold heart. I am always going to pull for a geek girl.
Idle Talk: