Ewa Sonnet Love

Gwyneth Paltrow in White Lanvin
I recently wrote a piece on Gwyneth Paltrow and how incredible she always looks, dressed in white. And this pure white Lanvin dress that she wore to the LA premier of Thanks for Sharing on Monday night was a cracker. Gorgeous. And with pockets.
My quibbles were with the length, which I would have liked an inch shorter, and the lip colour. No one loves a bright lip more than me, but on an ice-blonde like Gwyneth, it is sometimes all too much. This one was a smidge on the bright side. I have no quibbles with the Nicholas Kirkwood shoes however, you will be happy to know.
Gwyneth is definitely living up to her promise of being 'obsessed with white this summer' as she wore a white shirt and shorts on her Ellen appearance yesterday. She really does look amazing in white. The best really. Inspiring.
Idle Talk: