Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, in Mulberry on Day Six of Tour
So there she was, in the Solomon Islands on the second day of festivities, and her hair was NOT cooperating. For the first time ever we see Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, with an attack of the frizz in the humidity of the South Asian island nation.
And all I have to say to this, which is the same as I have said nearly every day of this hot and sticky tour of South East Asia, is... WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR HAIR UP IN A PONYTAIL?? Seriously. I am shouty annoyed by the situation. Kanye-capitals irritated by this simple and obvious solution to all the frizzy-hair related issues. And I simply do not understand why she won't listen to me.
There is another reason why I feel so strongly about this today. It is also because this adorable navy broderie anglais dress from Mulberry has a totally cute and on-trend collar that makes the entire outfit youthful and amazing. I can even tolerate the wedges with this look. Yes. I said that. But only if she would put that mop of curls into a equally youthful and amazing bloody ponytail. Why so hard?
Anyway, the couple left all the indigenous bare breasted women of the Solomons (irony much?) and headed off at the end of day six of the tour. They were sent to a secluded luxury getaway location for some much needed alone time. And this time it really is alone. No cameras. Let's see what the next three days bring us in outfits. And maybe hairstyles. Fingers crossed.
Idle Talk: