Ewa Sonnet Love

Rebecca Hall in Prabal Gurung for Premier of Une Promesse
I think we all first noticed British actress Rebecca Hall in Vicky Cristina Barcelona about five years ago. Then we found out that Sam Mendes left Kate Winslett for her. And I remember thinking, "yup, I probably would have too." She went on to develop an extraordinary yet subtle filmography, working in awesome film after fun film without ever stealing the limelight. I have to tell you guys, this is something I completely admire.
Her latest movie is Une Promesse which showed at the 2013 Venice Film Festival this week. And at the premier she wore quite the most glorious gown by Prabal Gurung. Of course I am going to love it because the navy/black colourway is my favourite. Also it falls to the ground in such an effortless swoop. It plays with her height and carriage in a way that makes both the lady and the dress better. It enhances her beauty without being devoid of fun. I love it.
I also loved the Christopher Kane dress that Rebecca wore to the photo call earlier that day. It is amazing. And yet her shoes were hideous. What a travesty. I need to keep my eye on this one. Help me out here guys. Let's do this together moving forward.
Idle Talk: