Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham At New York Fashion Week — Showing VVB SS13
The second line, my mate Victoria Beckham calls it. That's Victoria by Victoria Beckham, or VVB, to you or I. It is not a diffusion line. It is a line focused on day wear. Californian summer dresses, specifically for SS13. And VB was in New York to show it off yesterday.
Not only did Vicky make sure that her adorable cutie of a kid looked all kinds of delicious, she herself mixed things up a bit with a trouser and white shirt outfit, which I am kind of crazy about.
@victoriabeckham
Oh and little Harper was not just there for the unbearable cute factor. Oh no, she was also the name of the new VB handbag which was launched yesterday.
Victoria changed before her presentation, and wore, as has become her custom, a look from the collection. This one is a simple khaki utility shift with cool pockets and sleeve detail.
@victoriabeckham
Looks from the collection were shown of more edgy models, more accurately those with gamine looks that fitted with VB's vision for the line. Younger, fresher, more accessible rather than just for celebs.
I can't pretend that I don't just love the entire thing. The lengths are adorable. The combo of dropped-waist shifts and flared little skaters. I can see this collection flying off the racks. With those who can afford it, of course. I wish, I wish, I wish....
Idle Talk: