Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham Wears Sleeveless Polo Neck in NYC
Oh dear. As most of you will know I love my mate Victoria Beckham. She can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes. You may also know that I hate and detest a sleeveless polo neck. I hate them almost as much as I hate Crocs. THAT MUCH. I hate them because they make your torso look disproportionately long and your boobs saggy. And mostly because I want to know what exact micro climate it takes to render your neck cold and your armpits too hot for sleeves. Simultaneously. You see. There is no excuse for the sleeveless polo.
Earlier this week, for the first time ever, I hated a dress worn AND designed by my mate VB. It was quite an emotional thing to realise that she was not infallible in the style department these days. And you can see here that, wearing a sleeveless polo around NYC yesterday, I am brewing for another issue. Twice in one week.
And yet. For some reason the proportions of this cropped sleeveless polo work. Whether they work on VB alone, one can only guess. But it works. MOstly due to the crop, I feel. And the polo is more turtle than neck-enveloping. I am almost certain I can find it in my heart to look at these images and love this outfit on her. Against all odds. I am a brave fashion soldier like that.
So it turns out I think Vicky looks great in this look. Am I biased and feeling a bit guilty or do you actually think she looks as good as I think she does? Please let me know. I need some sanity this Friday morning.
Idle Talk: