Ewa Sonnet Love

Dame Helen Mirren Kills It in Red Lace Dolce & Gabbana
Look, Dame Helen Mirren has made a habit of wearing Dolce and Gabbana. Often in form-fitting lace. It is perfect for her. It is a combination that deliberately allows an older woman to look drop-dead sexy. I mean they have used Monica Bellucci as their face for ages, so it is clearly their intention. And yet every time I see it, I am blown away. I mean it is so MODERN.
Dame Helen is, as I always point out, the woman I want to be when I grow up. Which is to say, older, wiser, relevant and entirely sophisticated, but with that devilish glint in her eye that spells trouble. There is nothing about this red lace floor sweeper that she wore last night that doesn't fit that bill. Extraordinary. I will say that I hate the earrings. The belt was enough. But I am definitely going to overlook that, based on the rest of the situation here. Amazing.
Idle Talk: