Ewa Sonnet Love

Mystic Pizza Cast Reunion: Julia Roberts Then and Now
I remember that day in 1988 that I watched the new movie Mystic Pizza. It was extraordinary. Mostly because it was the first time I was watching Julia Roberts in action. And I thought that she was mesmerising. Just the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Yes. With her 80s hair, that rather pleasing plumpness and those eyebrows, she defined what was beautiful about the 80s. Also everyone wanted a v-neck pizza t-shirt.
Yesterday the cast, Julia together with Annabeth Gish and Lili Taylor, reunited for Entertainment Weekly. Yes, they wore those t-shirts again. The hair was infinitely better. And all three girls looked more beautiful than they did 25 years ago. How extraordinary. And I still want a t-shirt. Please.
Idle Talk: