Ewa Sonnet Love

Jennifer Lawrence Covers UK Harper's Bazaar, November 2013
Oh my goodness, are these the most gorgeous pictures we have yet seen of Jennifer Lawrence? She is the cover girl for my favourite fashion magazine, Harper's Bazaar UK for their November 2013 issue. I love it.
I also love the inside story. The extremely beautiful photographs were taken by shooter Ben Hassett for the magazine.
The interview covers her bold statement that if anyone in the industry even whispers the word "diet' near her she has a "you can go and f**k yourself" attitude. Good girl. She looks amazing.
There is even an alternative cover option that may actually be my favourite of them all. Seriously. Is this maybe the cover story of the year? Who knew she could look this sophisticated and beautiful. It surpassed even my expectations. And I just think she can do no wrong in general. Wow.
Idle Talk: