Ewa Sonnet Love

Jessica Chastain Covers Crash Magazine, Fall 2012
Crash magazine appears to be that kind of title that is simultaneously highbrow and hip. And of course being French, it is always going to do things a bit differently. I am already in awe. They have a reputation for launching and celebrating the NEW type of talent. Real talent rather than the just the pretty or the rich. Yay. So it makes completely sense that they would choose Jessica Chastain as their cover girl for the Fall 2012 issue. She is, after all, a serious actress.
And it works that they see her differently. Not just as a beautiful Hollywood actress, but as a character. An alternative expression of what an actress is. More European with her red hair and alabaster skin.
The story was shot by the photographer Blossom Berkofsky. Which is immediately a name that I wish I had. I think I would make a very good Blossom Berkovsky. But I digress. I really, really like this shoot. Don't you?
Isabel Dupre styled the shoot that announces Jessica to the European intelligentsia. As if they didn't already know after her 73 movies (approximately...) that she was in last year. Lovely.
Idle Talk: