Ewa Sonnet Love

Michael Kors Dresses All The Ladies For 2013 Golden Heart Awards
It was the God’s Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards last night in New York City. And mega designer Michael Kors was involved. So all the A-list lady attendees wore his work to the event. This included Julianna Margulies, who wore an amazing white tuxedo suit, with just a hint of her black bra peeking out from underneath. I like it. Of course it needs the usual Kors-hemming-situation. But I like it.
Olivia Munn has become a complete devotee of the Kors. This is the second time she has worn a floor sweeper from his collection in this vivid yellow hue. And I like it on her. Although I do feel that this one has a touch of the Versace about it all. Not my favourite.
Iman looked sensational. HOW DOES SHE DO IT? She is nearly 60 years old for goodness sake. The lace is lovely and the jacket, flung so casually over her shoulders, is just the epitome of sophisticated elegance to me right now. This woman AMAZES me.
I am less impressed with Hillary Swank. But she does look very nice in her red lace dress from Michael Kors. Good. So which do you love the most? For me it is a toss up between Julianna and Iman. Iman takes it in the end. You?
Idle Talk: