Ewa Sonnet Love

Miranda Kerr and Baby Flynn in Cape Town
I was asked a few months ago to nominate my favourite place in Cape Town. I told them, hands down, it was the Sea Point promenade. So I was pleased that some rather high profile visitors to Cape Town, Victoria Secret Angel Miranda Kerr and her baby with Orlando Bloom, Flynn, were spotted enjoying the facilities and fresh air there on Friday.
Of course Orlando, and the four henchmen of the apocalypse that he is moving around with, is in CT shooting the movie Zulu. He was also backstage at Rockin the Daisies. So it is cool that his wife and kid come to join him.
I think it is also adorable that Miranda and Flynn are both wearing a black and white stripe with their denims. This picture that they posted on Twitter shows what a lovely place our prom is. Lucky people.
Idle Talk: