Ewa Sonnet Love

New Pichulik SS14 Campaign
There really isn't much I want to say about this. I wear Pichulik jewellery to all my key fashion events. I have declared this many times. And yet people still stop me and ask about the neckpieces. It makes me proud and want more of them in equal measure. Self satisfaction fights with the desire for newness. But, as I always say, if I can wear a simple black outfit and pop on a great, African neckpiece, I am completely done. That's pure, simple style at its best.
This is the new collection for summer. Technically it is SS13, but they have called it SS14. Whatever. It doesn't matter. I just know I want it.
The campaign was shot on location in my friend Michael Chandler's spot in Church St in Cape Town. It is called Chandler House and it is a treasure trove of all things beautiful, quirky and stylish. If you are ever in the area, I encourage a visit. You won't regret it.

The photographer was young Alix-Rose Cowie, and the stylist Kate Desmarais. The hair and make-up was by Sian Bianca Moss and the model is Veda from Boss Models. All the lovely simple clothing is by Adriaan Kuiters, whose store you can find on Kloof Street. Very nice.
Idle Talk: