Ewa Sonnet Love

Oh Dear Megan Delicious Deco SS13 Campaign Launch
We had such fun last week at the launch of Oh Dear Megan's new summer range, entitled Delicious Deco. It was a celebration of all things girlie and sugary-sweet. Ironic as I have recently cut all sugar from my diet. Frustrating too as everyone was wondering about with their ice creams and sweeties. But the jewellery was enough to keep my attention and satisfy my sweet tooth.
I have been wearing ODM jewellery for years now. Every day. I am a true fan. But this collection is definitely a move in the more feminine direction. It maintains the signature feelings of nostalgia and playfulness. It continues to repurpose old coins and the past into fresh, modern, contemporary jewellery for today. But there is a new girlishness to it that was definitely enjoyable and grabbed the attention of the fash-pack in attendance.
You can get your dose of sugar at the Neighbourgoods Market on a Saturday, at Mr & Mrs on Kloof, at The Fringe Arts at the V&A Waterfront, online on Style36, or soon at Take Care on Kloof Street. My favourite piece? Definitely the necklace with the metal triangle and three peach glass beads. Yum.
Idle Talk: