Ewa Sonnet Love

Oh Heya Summer by Team Gaschette
There is a local group of creatives, based up in Joziburg, who call themselves Gaschette. They comprise photographer Steve Marais and stylist Jessica Lupton amongst others. And they produce some cool fashion editorials every now and again. I like to feature the best of these when I can. And today, surrounded by a plethora of other local talent, I definitely can. This one is all about summer.
And what do we wear in summer? Why, swimwear of course! And this is swimwear that is infinitely wearable and awesome. That opening shot with the tribal print bikini — that's a good bikini.
I adore Steve of course. We used to work together a lot down here in Cape Town when he was still young and assisting. So I will always be keen to have a look at his work now that he is all gown up and shooting in the big smoke. I hope you enjoy these and it makes you feel like summer.
All clothing credits can be found on the Gaschette site. And I should point out that hair and makeup was done by Stefanie Payendee and that the model is Geri from Ice Models.
PS: that is a Missibaba belt right there in the last picture. Just saying.
Idle Talk: