Ewa Sonnet Love

Rose Bryne in Target
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Target
There are three things I like about this look. First it is on Rose Byrne for whom I have eternal love due to her magical turn on Bridesmaids. It is a love that cannot be broken. Secondly I love that this is not designer. It is supermarket. Target specifically. And yet Rose Byrne still makes the outfit look like she shelled out real cash dollar for it. She brings sophistication and class to everything she wears. And thirdly I love the length on her. Rose Byrne usually wears garments that are a bit longer, so I like the frivolity of this look. It is young and fun and still looks great.
Jackson Lee / Splash News
After a rather disastrous Chanel event earlier in the week when no one looked good, I am glad to see that Rose Byrne brought it back solidly with this cute black, belted skirt and top. I love. Thank you.
Idle Talk: