Ewa Sonnet Love

Rosie Huntington Whiteley Launches Sleepwear Range for M&S Autograph
I am a huge fan of the British high street. Most especially, I have fondness for M&S. And their Autograph range is a well-made, quality product for a more sophisticated shopper. I used to wear a bit of it when I worked there in a corporate environment. I can tell you for a fact, I would be wearing it now. Specifically the new sleepwear range that Rosie Huntington Whiteley designed for the store and launched in London yesterday. It looks divine.
Rosie herself looked pretty good in pieces from the broader Autograph range, demonstrating that she really looks good in anything. Or maybe it demonstrates that everyone can wear the range? Whichever. She looks great. The range looks great. I hope to get some from my British family for Christmas. Boom.
Idle Talk: