Ewa Sonnet Love

Lust Haves: Silver Studded Shoes
I seem to have a new obsession. It appears that I have fallen in love with silver studded shoes. And I am concerned for my credit card. First of all, I always say that three is a trend. It is the law. And I have found three of the most perfect silver studded shoes that I must have. Sadly I may not be able to afford all three. Especially not the pinnacle of all silver studded shoes, the Louboutin Pigalle. Like Blake Lively has. Sigh.
But I have already snapped up these Sissy Boy glitter and leather high top flatforms. I mean is there any better shoe to see all the key trends from this summer in with? And they have a side zip so you don't need to do laces every time you take them on and off!! I know. It's like pockets in dresses. Perfect.
And just about as soon as I can, I will be forking out for these studded Superga sneakers. I was introduced to them at the new store launch here in Cape Town. And now I must have them. Just as soon as they arrive. I can't wait. Somehow I think that my life will have more meaning with these shoes in it. Don't you?
Idle Talk: