Ewa Sonnet Love

Sandra Bullock in Giambattista Valli for Gravity Premier
Also in white at the Gravity premier in New York this week was the star, Sandra Bullock. And didn't she look incredible? How is it even remotely possibly that she will be fifty on her next birthday?
I thought the hair was nice, but could have been a bit more mussed. I loved the shoes which were Giuseppe Zanotti. And the accessorising was as exquisitely pared back as usual. Fantastic.
Aside from the premier, Sandy has been doing her thing to promote the movie and wearing some of my favourite outfits ever. I love the fuchsia dress. I would totally have that in my wardrobe. But I am IN LOVE with the jeans, t-shirt and tuxedo vibes. One of the most magnificent things about getting older is that you can work this kind of look and not appear disingenuous. I WANT IT ALL.
I have no idea if I would ever choose to see a space-related action movie. Probably not. But this one has Sandy and George Clooney in it. How can you miss it? Home run right there. Count me in.
Idle Talk: