Ewa Sonnet Love

Sandra Bullock in Stella McCartney at 2013 BFI London Film Festival
Oh my goodness. We have been waxing lyrical for some weeks now about Sandra Bullock's revived style. But this one puts all the others to shame. How mega-amazing is this? A short little black lace Stella McCartney number. BOOM.
Obviously I am also super happy about the fact that the hair is wavy and not poker-straight. I hate overdone hair. It is so dated. Also I am utterly delighted with the lip colour, which I think is modern, dramatic and totally suits Sandy's colouring.
And how about those shoes? They are by Charlotte Olympia, which is all the more suitable since she is British and this was the premier of Gravity at the 2013 BFI London Film Festival.
I also loved this androgynous look that Sandy wore the night before last. Love, love, love the jacket and buttoned up shirt. It is SO FIRECE. And I mean that literally. She looks like she could take your head off in one bite. And I love it. Sandy B is killing it right now. On fire.
Idle Talk: