Ewa Sonnet Love

Trend Alert: Spriggy Print Dresses
Look, I'm not saying this is a good trend. Just that it is one. And it can be nice. I mean of all the outfits that Lena Dunham has worn of late, this spriggy print dress and cardigan is surprisingly good. It is pretty and has an actual style to it that is cute. I like her in this. I think she looks nice.
I am not sure I would say the same for the other celebs also spotted in the spriggy print dress trend recently. This is probably not their best looks ever. Liv Tyler looks nice. Breezy and fresh. Possibly a tiny bit unflattering. And Natalie Portman does look like she is wearing a dress-up costume, to be fair. Although it is not a completely ugly one. Andrea Corr has no excuse. I don't know what is going on her. But it is a summer trend. We do need to know about it. And we need some guidance on what NOT to do. So here it is. Make of it what you will. Be careful out there people.
Idle Talk: