Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 GQ Man of the Year Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed
Oh my goodness. Rihanna dazzled at the 2012 GQ Man of the Year Awards in the US, dressed just in a bold red Calvin Klein slip.
You know it is just a slip, right? The bit of the dress that goes under the actual dress so as not to show off your underwear? Or maybe I am just a bit old fashioned. The slip has become the dress, just like it did in Clueless in the 90s. And this girl looks bloody brilliant in it. I feel old.
Also looking sensational for me was my girl Jaime King who wore an elaborate Oscar de la Renta dress of complete pretty. I loved it, although I know it did meet with a mixed reception.
Maybe the Preen dress from SS13 that Camilla Belle wore is more to your taste? I do think that this was one of my absolutely favourite SS13 looks of all the shows, so it is nice to see it get an outing.
Although I think that the most controversy was stirred up by this slashed and tied together white frock by Cuchnie et Ochs that THAT Diane Kruger wore. Effortlessly chic with a jacket thrown over the shoulders I liked it less without. But it split people down the middle. Which side do you come down on? Like or loathe? And who was your favourite look of the night?
Idle Talk: