Ewa Sonnet Love

22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards Best Couple: Emily Blunt and John Krazinski
I think that maybe the rate at which we are speeding toward Christmas is having an adverse effect on my emotions. I mean I am feeling inappropriately sentimental. And when I saw the way in which John Krasinski was looking at his wife Emily Blunt last night on the 22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards red carpet, my stone cold heart of ice melted just a tiny bit.
Emily was looking stunning, so there is that. She was wearing Calvin Klein with the very on-trend cut-outs at the waist. She wore it with glitter sandals (get yours from Nine West) and a cool combination of silver and gold necklaces. A slight tan, honey-golden hair and her delightfully funny husband is all she accessorised it with.
What a handsome couple. And a couple that laughs together and dresses together can't help but go the distance. It's time to introduce the Emily and John kind of love, people.
Idle Talk: