Ewa Sonnet Love

22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards Best Dressed: Marion Cotillard
Well it is no surprise that Marion Cotillard was the best dressed lady on the red carpet of the 22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards, held in New York last night. I mean she almost always looks utterly fabulous. But of late I have grown weary of her wearing the Raf Simons collection from Dior and I recently asked if she could perhaps look into the archives and wear Dior from another era, rather than just the left overs. Well, blow me down with a feather, that's exactly what she did.
And didn't she look magnificent in vintage Dior? What a beautiful shade of navy blue. How gorgeous the contrast between the feathered skirt and the tailored top. How lovely the length and the fit. And I adore the way she paired it with the most simple ponytail and a single length of diamonds. Absolutely pitch perfect, right?
Idle Talk: