Ewa Sonnet Love

Behati Prinsloo Shoots Hawaii Five-0
@BeePrinsloo
Do you guys watch the remake of the TV series Hawaii Five-0? I do. And I like it even more than the 70s original. I like it more because of the chemistry of the two lead actors in the main. And when you see them hanging out with our local girl-made-model-good, Behati Prinsloo, you start to understand that the magic is all about a jolly good sense of humour.
@BeePrinsloo
Victoria Secret model, Bee, was selected to make a guest appearance in a recently shot episode. I imagine it is all built around the VS Show scenario. I am also guessing someone gets killed and the Five-0 swoops in to solve the crime. Let's hope Bee isn't the one killed or the killer.
@BeePrinsloo
She posted some cool pictures on Twitter from behind the scenes as she was shooting. As is so often the case, Bee plays down her stunning good looks by pulling faces and having a laugh. And she wasn't the only one! I look forward to the next season of the show to see this episode.
Idle Talk: