Ewa Sonnet Love

Emilie Sande Style
Dave Norton/Bauer Griffin)

Do you know who this lady is? Yes, she is another lady called Emilie on my blog. And she is a singer. She was the singer who sang at both the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2012 London Olympic Games. And, oh my goodness, was she brilliant. Now I see this. Emilie Sande dressed in Preen and looking so very fashion. Can we have a new one-to-watch?
Dave Norton/Bauer Griffin)
I remember from her performances that Emilie has quirky style. Definitely a flat-shoes-wearer. A hint of 40s retro style. Loser fits and interesting hair dos. Yes, I actually think we may have something here, gang. This dress is fabulous on her. And so totally cool. Right? I may even download some of her music today, so inspired am I by this look. Pow!
Idle Talk: