Ewa Sonnet Love

Grace Coddington Covers i-D Magazine: The Wise Up Issue
Did you know that Grace Coddington, legendary creative director of US Vogue, is releasing her Memoirs in the next couple of weeks? She was photographed here by Arthur Elgort for the cover of i-D magazine's year end issue, called the Wise Up Issue, to mark this release. I mean, who better to learn this fashion business from than our Grace? And in that spirit, I am announcing now that I will be giving away a copy of this book in a couple of week's time. You keen? I know I am. Keep coming back to make sure you don't miss the opportunity to win the book.
PS: Apparently our friend, Vanity Fair Style Director, Michael Roberts, has designed a t-shirt with Grace on it in celebration of her memoirs. i-D mag will be giving one of these tees away, so I suggest you guys start following them or something to get your mitts on one. Let me know if you manage it. Good luck.
Idle Talk: