Ewa Sonnet Love

Jennifer Garner in Max Mara in Tokyo
Sometimes I don't really get Jennifer Garner's appeal. I am sure there are a lot of you who, like me, loved her in some films and just found her cloying in others. Although I do admire her family life and devotion to her kids. And I respect that she is the face of Max Mara. That was unexpected and yet she is actually doing a great job.
Jen looked sensational in Max Mara in Japan earlier this week. The long white gown fitted beautifully and the slight frill on the side was the only embellishment in an otherwise totally minimal dress. And she actually made that work on her own merits.
This make-up job is also fantastic, as is the splash of delicate gold and diamond jewellery that really make the entire thing look couture rather than ready-to-wear. Clever. And really well done. Colour me surprised. This is excellent work.
Idle Talk: