Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, in Temperley and Choos
It's always a fun morning when I know that Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, has been out the night before. I knew that she was wearing Temperley London — ready to wear and off the peg. I knew that it was a little black cocktail dress. I didn't know that I would absolutely love it.
Which of course I do. It's demure yet fun. Intricate yet simple. Stylish and chic and elegant and modern. All the things that I like in a dress. I even know that this laser cut design is inspired by stained glass windows from the renaissance period. Very good.
The shoes are a classic court with stacked platform from Jimmy Choo. They are a little dated, although brand new to Kate. I'm not sure these are going to be a huge hit for her. And then that little red clutch providing a punch of pizzaz and colour was genius. A surprise from the princess who seldom deviates from a matching bag. I like it a lot.
The hair has been trimmed a bit shorter and dyed darker so it is at FULL GLOSS. Obviously the rumours of a new hair dresser are true. Look, it is better like this. But still. I think a full exploration of tie-up options needs to be explored as soon as possible with the new guy. Please. Otherwise, very nice.
Idle Talk: