Ewa Sonnet Love

Kristen Stewart Shows Off Bra and Plaid Pants
You would think that I would hate this look on Kristen Stewart. On paper, I do. I am particularly averse  to a black bra under a white t-shirt — it's such an obvious statement to make about breasts that I don't get it. But, on balance, I actually kinda love this. Black bra aside.
I know, I know. But let's just talk this through, starting with those tartan trousers. I LOVE THEM. They are by Juicy Couture. Seriously. J'dore big time. And the Manolo Blahnik flats with the buckles. Well, you all know I love those with an unseemly passion. The white t-shirt by A.L.C. is super cool, and loosens up this look. Which is where I come to forgive the black bra. I get that with such a masculine get-up, a little boob attention works rather well. Yes. I eventually can see how it can work. And I have Kristen Stewart to thank for that. The girl who a year ago would have been in Cons and jeans to the same kind of event. Just saying. Miracles do happen. Especially when it comes to style. Yay! Happy Friday.
Idle Talk: