Ewa Sonnet Love

Kylie Minogue in LWD on Stage with Nick Cave
The greatest thing about having my own blog, is that I can't cover what ever I like on it. And I like the singer Nick Cave. A lot. Probably rather too much. There are one or two of you regular readers who know this and share my devotion. For the rest there is always pretty little white dresses. I speak of course about the fact that a few days ago the wonderful Kylie Minogue joined my hero Nick Cave on stage in London to sing their duet track Where the Wild Roses Grow from 1996. For the occasion she wore a gorgeous little white dress, on-trend and fashionably sexy.
This was filmed for the documentary on Nick Cave, 20,000 Days, set for release next year. It is the fictional account of Nick Cave's 20,000 day on earth. And Kylie already appears in a driving scene that was shot earlier this year. Obviously I can't wait to see it.
Idle Talk: