Ewa Sonnet Love

Sassy Chic and the Tale of the Red Leather Tsonga Handbag
First of all let me state for the record, I am an absolute believer in online fashion shopping. Always have been. When I was living in London in the late nineties and naughties, I bought half my wardrobe online. Then I came back to South Africa and there was NOTHING. Over the past five years, however, there have been many new online fashion stores pop up. And, with each new one, there is more variety, better pricing and so much more convenience. I am a total fan.
So when Women & Home asked me to contribute to that article I posted last week on online shopping I was happy to do so. One of the sites I mentioned was Sassy Chic and they were super excited that I had done so. But really guys, they do have amazing prices. I mean you can get some of the brands that I have worked with over the years like Adam and Eve, Spilt Milk and Non-European on SALE right now and it is totally worth it. Proper rock-bottom prices. Like this amazing Tsonga red leather handbag that is completely ideal for summer and is available on Sassy Chic for cheaper than from the actual manufacturer. Snap it up!
PS: This is not a paid-for promotion. I know it sounds like it is, but it really isn't. I just happened to be on their site, noticed all the local designers that were on sale and thought I would tell you guys about it. Also, I am trying to post more supporting the local fashion designers and retailers. Hope you enjoy.
Idle Talk: