Ewa Sonnet Love

Olivia Munn in Peter Pilotto and Valentino
You are watching Newsroom, right? You are. I know you are. And one of the most quietly powerful characters in the brilliant ensemble cast is Olivia Munn who plays the social inept but brilliant economist Sloan Sabbith. LOVE HER! I'm not sure why she is attending lots of parties this week, but I am always happy to see what she wears, now that I have developed this new-found fondness for her Japanese speaking ways. And let's begin with the printed illusion Peter Pilotto dress she wore this week. It's a complex little dress but Olivia has the grounding to carry it. I just may have avoided those t-bar Louboutins.
Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Pink Party
Olivia also wore sugar-sweet Valentino this week. Which she paired with the studded t-bar Valentino shoes. Again, I may have chosen a different shoe, right? But she looks so delightfully pretty and feminine that I am going to get over that pronto. Great girl. Good style. Let's keep an eye on what she wears — maybe she will redeem her shoe style next time.
Idle Talk: